PROBIOTICS FOR PETS – 250G
Multiple strains & High strength 1.15 Billion CFU
Probiotic bacteria seed the lower GI tract, crowding out pathogens, modulates immune system.
Enzymes are the biological catalyst for feed break down, providing more efficient utilization of feed stuffs, allowing more efficient extraction of supplements, nutrients and increased energy uptake from the feed via greater enzymatic breakdown.
A live yeast culture that stimulates fibre digesting bacteria, crowds out bad bacteria, is a good source of B group vitamins and assists in pH control.
Cats: 2g per day
Poultry (per bird): 1g per day
Horses and Cows: 50g per day
Sheep and Goats: 5g per dayProbiotic Blend is quite palatable and can be fed by mixing into normal feed. For dogs and cats, add to wet food.
WHEN TO FEED PROBIOTIC BLEND FOR PETS:NatuVet Probiotic Blend For Pets provides a naturally-occurring source of microorganisms, enzymes and live yeast to increase feed breakdown, control the gut and maintain the appropriate balance of microflora in the Gastrointestinal tract, and are especially beneficial during the following periods:
- During incidences of scours, constipation or colic
- At weaning and other feed changes
- During and following antibiotic therapy and worming
- While travelling and during periods of environmental stresses (cold, heat, shows, competitions)
- During and following veterinary treatment including surgery
- As part of an overall health maintenance program, especially with volatile feeds and high grain diets
- To supplement desirable organisms in newborn animals
- Our Probiotic Blend may be used daily in feed or in high stress situations
- When travelling and during periods of stress
- At weaning and other feeding changes
- During and following antibiotic therapy
- Whenever immune support is needed
- As part of an overall health maintenance program
- When digestive upsets occur
Probiotics are a proven method of modifying the gastrointestinal microbiota and prevent and treat a range of diseases.
WHAT ARE PROBIOTICS?
WHY USE OUR PROBIOTIC BLEND FOR PETS?
Animals have an extremely complex collection of bacteria, some are beneficial and some are potentially pathogenic. Under challenging conditions such as stress, travelling and antibiotic therapy, the natural balance of digestive tract bacteria can be altered. Leading to digestive challenges including diarrhea, constipation and discomfort.