The idea of a relaxing Magnesium bath soak and taking time to de-stress is essential in our busy lives. A relaxing soak can provide stress relief and rejuvination when we make the time to have them.
Magnesium Bath Soak are one of the best ways to absorb this mineral which is best absorbed through your skin and boost your levels, which is lacking in so many people these days.
Our bath soaks are handmade by Natural Living Collection and consist of a blend of healing epsom salts, pink himalayan salt and dried organic rose petals.
Packaged in either a strong paper pouch with a re sealable zip lock – in 80g or 200g packages or 200g glass jar.
Use a spoon full per bath, mix it in while the tub is filling and swirl around. Grab a book and some candles and settle into some quiet, unwinding time!
Some benefits of epsom salts (magnesium) and pink himalayan salt bathing
- Eases stress and relaxes the body
- Relieves pain and muscle cramps
- Helps muscles and nerves function properly
- Helps prevent hardening of arteries and blood clots
- Makes balance blood sugar
- Relieves constipation
- Eliminates toxins from the body
- Detoxifies the body by balancing systemic pH
- Improves hydration by providing trace minerals.
- Improves mineral status of the body
- Reduces muscle cramps by improving minerals and hydration
Some benefits of Roses
- Provides relaxation
- Soothes Skin
- Reduces anxiety
- Nourishes the scalp
- Known to enhance mood
If your body is magnesium deficient you may feel a stinging sensation and need to shower after or use a body moisturser afterwards. The more your body is exposed to mangesium the quicker the stinging will stop.
We also stock magesium sprays and creams.