100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS:
Turmeric, Rosehips, Ginger and Black Pepper.
Nutrients: Vit A, B6, C, E, K, Calcium, Copper, min 6% Curcumin, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorous, Potassium, Selenium and Zinc.
Antioxidants: Beta Carotene, Curcuminoids, Lutein, Lycopene, Rubxanthin, Tocopherols and Zeaxanthin.
Polyphenols & Flavonoids: Apigenin, Anthocyanins, Curcumin, Quercetin and Rutin.
Dogs: Toy dog up to 5kg: 1g per day
Small dog 6 – 10kg: 2g per day
Medium dog 11 – 20kg: 3g per day
Large dog 21 + kg: 5g per day
Cats: 1g per day
Always start with 1/4 of the dose rate then gradually increase to the full dose. This helps animals adjust to the taste.
- Stiff and sore joints
- Wound healing
- Skin conditions
- Eye health
- Poor immunity
- Digestive issues
- Cardiac health
- Equine metabolic Syndrome
- Equine Cushing’s Disease
- Insulin Resistance
MORE ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS IN GOLDEN JOINTS:
- Whole turmeric powder is blended with rosehips, ginger and black pepper to increase absorption of the beneficial, minimum 6 % curcumin, in the ayurvedic tradition.
- Turmeric works on multiple pathways in the body.
- Turmeric rosehips & Ginger each have powerful natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Turmeric also has anti-cancer properties, supports liver detoxification and supports cardiac health.
- Rosehip powder also is High in Vitamin C and Bioflavonoids, with Quercetin.
- Ginger is also for digestive health, reducing bloating and gas, assists blood sugar balance and reduces bad bacteria.
- Black Pepper is high in piperine which helps absorption of nutrients such as curcumin.
- Clinical trials in both humans and animals have shown rosehip powder is able to reduce serum C- reactive protein (cRP) and creatine levels as well as improve pain and joint movement in osteoarthritis.
- Rosehips have also been shown to reduce blood glucose levels and inhibit weight gain.