FIBRE PLUS FOR DOGS – 500G
A high fibre supplement for dogs that resolves constipation, reduces anal gland problems, reduces flatulence and bloating. Also balances blood sugars and reduces insulin resistance.
Certified Organic Herbs: Psyllium, Marshmallow, Ginger, Cinnamon, Liquorice.
Organic: Tassie Kelp.
Probiotic Bacteria: 1.15 Billion CFU
Bacillus subtlis, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium thermophilum.
Digestive Enzymes: Alpha Amylase, Protease, Cellulase, Lipase, Pectinase.
Active Live Yeast: Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
Caution: Avoid feeding to pregnant dogs. If your dog is on prescription medications, please consult with your Vet.
Toy dog up to 5kg: 1g per day
Small dog 6 – 10kg: 2g per day
Medium dog 11 – 20kg: 3g per day
Large dog 21 + kg: 5g per day
May be blended into your dog’s wet food or with a beaten egg, milk or bone broth.
Always start with 1/4 of the dose rate then gradually increase to the full dose. This helps animals adjust to the taste and ensures compatibility.
FIBRE PLUS FOR DOGS ASSISTS IN THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- Anal Gland issues
- Skin conditions
- Digestive issues
- Insulin Resistance
WHY USE FIBRE PLUS FOR DOGS:
Fibre Plus will normalize bowel movements, resolving constipation or diarrhea.
- Constipation is not only uncomfortable it will contribute to a range of conditions from toxic overload to obesity, diabetes and hormonal imbalances.
- Constipation is also the leading cause of anal gland issues in dogs. Increased fibre produces a bulkier stool, in turn helping to empty the anal glands.
- Diarrhea may be reduced due to the water absorbing, binding and gelling nature of these ingredients. If diarrhea continues seek Veterinary advice.
Fibre Plus will help maintain healthy GUT Flora balance
- Improving immune system function.
- Reduce any fungal overgrowth.
Reduce negative impact of antibiotic therapy
- Fibre Plus will provide more efficient utilisation of nutrients and improved energy
- Good source of soluble fibre and mucilage